The web site you have entered (YourMileChallenge.co.uk, its sub-domains and any services available therefrom, including any mobile versions of the web site or mobile applications) (the “Site”) is operated by Granary59 Limited (“Your Mile Challenge” or "Granary59" or “we” or “us”). We respect the your privacy rights and recognize the importance of protecting information collected from you and about you.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information only when you voluntarily provide it to us. We collect personally identifiable information from you in several different ways on the Site. Personally identifiable information means information that can reasonably used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, address, and email address). We collect this information when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you submit an inquiry or apply for a job online). You can choose not to provide the requested information, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
Use of Collected Information
We collect and use the types of information described above to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customised experience and communication. We may use the information to:
- Allow you to participate in certain features of the Site;
- Improve the Site or our products and services;
- Optimize your experience on the Site
- and carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us.
Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Embedded Content
How We Share Information
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share your information collected on this Site with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
- Service Providers. We may provide collected information to our service providers. They may use your information to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal information only to provide services on our behalf.
- Business Transfer. In the unlikely event that Border.Digital undergoes a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of its assets, your information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
Opting-Out of Information Use
7. Children and Parents
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please email us at email@example.com.
This policy was last modified on 11th August 2017